blog template

April 12, 2019

At Sea

Have you seen the new stamp sets over at Rubbernecker Stamps?!  If you haven't you need to pop over to the Rubbernecker Blog.  Today is my feature day using one of the new sets, Sea Set, and I know my teamies have made some fabulous projects with some of the other new sets.


All of the stamped elements on this card came from the Sea Set.  The best part is there is a matching die set so you can cut out all of the stamps quickly and easily.  I also used the new Waves Die Cut.  I turned the smaller waves upside down to give more of a feel of the rolling whitecaps you might see near the shore.  I don't have the Stitched Hills Die Cut so I used the Oval Small Stitch Die to create the bits of land.  The sentiment was stamped on the Small Cloud Stitch Die for the final element.  The background paper is from the Sun Kissed collection by Bo Bunny available digitally at Snap Click Supply.

Don't forget to pop into the Facebook group and say "hi".  We would love to see you and any projects you have made using Rubbernecker Stamps.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"

2 comments:

pinky said...

This is one super cute card!!

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful! Love how you created the scene with the waves, cute critter and fish. Super cute!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner