blog template

October 18, 2010

Fall Tag

The challenge this week at Meljen's Designs Challenge Blog is Tags.  I can't get enough of fall right now, so I created this fall tag.  I used the Meljen's Designs digi stamp Country Pumpkins and the Happy Fall is a freebie that is offered on the website.  I colored everything using alcohol markers and created dimension by using foam.





Here are a couple of close up pictures of the layers.


Meljen's Designs is also sponsoring the challenge at The Shabby Tea Room.  Their challenge is titled Chocolate Covered Autumn and has a delicious inspiration picture.  My tag fits their challenge so I am entering it there as well. 

I hope you like it!  Thanks for looking.



6 comments:

Debbie said...

What an ADORABLE tag! I {heart} how you used the Meljen's images since they are our sponsor this week and I love the raffia bow - brilliant!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us this week in the Tea Room :)

Nicole said...

Super cute fall tag! Love the dimensional letters and your color combo! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful tag! I love how you've popped up the letters!
Thanks so much for joining us in our Tags challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

Cheryl said...

Great tag! I love the dimension and the raffia!

Thank you for joining the Tags challenge at Meljen’s Designs. We hope you will join us again next week.

--Cheryl--

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

This is so cute. I love how you played with the two images. Thanks for joining us for the Tag challenge at Meljen's Designs.

Jess

Clare said...

SUPER tag, love the dimension! thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!