blog template

November 3, 2010

Get Well

I created this card for Meljen's Designs Challenge Blog.  (If you haven't guessed, I love Meljen's Designs digis!)  Their challenge this week is to use two images.  I have used two freebies.  The first is Bear Thanks (I cut off the "thank you") and Get Well Soon.  You can get both in the freebie pack available on the website.


I am also entering this card in the Wee Memories Challenge because Anything Goes this week!

Stamps:  Meljen's Designs digi stamps colored with alcohol markers
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Ice White
Metal heart accent from Colorbok
card measures 5.5" x 4.25"



5 comments:

Lauretta See said...

beautiful card Rae ann ;) love the sentiment added with this cuttie ;) great job! thank you for sharing with us on the MELJENS challenge :) good luck!

Nicole said...

What a sweet card!! Perfect Combo for sure! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's! Nicole - MD DTC

Nicole said...

Congratulations! You won the TOP FIVE honor with this entry at Meljen's Designs! Go grab your badge (AGAIN!) and display it proudly on your blog! Hope to see you again this week, too! Nicole - Meljen's Designs Design Team Coordinator

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

An adorable card....I love Meljen's designs too along with bugaboo and Mo's. Love how you put it all together and if I may, I would love to scraplift. It's beginning to be that kind of season for sicknesses and love to have some get well cards ready to go.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

PS Congratulations...I have yet to win any from the challenges, but have gotten a lot of wonderful freebies.