The current challenge at Polka Doodles is to create a project with a wedding theme in mind. I made this card for a co-worker. The picure isn't very good, because I had to take it in a hurry. But hopefully you get the idea.
I cut the dress from the Cricut Wedding Solutions cartridge. It had sleeves, but I decided I would leave them off. I used tacky tape on the bodice and added micro beads. The top layer of the dress was made from an embossed paper and I added micro beads to the embossed pattern using Crystal Lacquer. The background is a beautiful embossed vellum that I have had for ages and I used a cream and gold ribbon on each side to frame the dress. The flowers are actually table confetti that have been dressed up with some gold brads. They actually have a wonderfuly pearly sheen to them.
Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"