blog template

March 7, 2013

A little Sketchy...



We are getting sketchy at Meljen's Designs.  You can get sketchy too.  We have a great sketch for you to follow for this week's challenge.


Isn't it great?!  There are so many fun things you can do with this sketch.  This is my take.


I turned the square on point and matted it with a die cut.  I colored Bird's Little Letter with Copic markers.  Don't feel like coloring?  That's okay too.  This image also comes in a colored version!  I really need to invest in some additional blue markers.  I am really lacking in that color family!  It made shading a bit harder to accomplish.

Card measures 5" x 5"
Spellbinders Fleur-de-lis Squares
DeNami Design Sending You Love
Stampin' Up! Soft Swirls background stamp
Ribbon & lace from my stash
Bead charm and twine from my stash



1 comment:

Sonia said...

Hi dear Rae Ann,I'm your new follower,I'm happy to work with you and all Meljen's Design Team members^_^
Hugs,
Sonia