blog template

August 14, 2014

Splat!

The challenge this week at Meljen's Designs is simply...Splat!  The idea is to use ink, paint, or ink mist on your project.  I was not expecting to make a project for this challenge so I really had to do some searching.  I am still away from my crafty space which is where all of my mists are!  I tried making some marbled paper using the shaving cream technique, but the colors were just not combining in a way that I liked!  I finally found something I could use.  I had a piece of glossy cardstock that I had applied ink to using a rubber brayer!  Whew!


I used the image Unicorn's Rest and colored it with Copics.  You can see the glossy panel behind the stamp.

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Recollections decorative border
American Traditions L'il Charms
American Crafts ribbon




1 comment: