blog template

June 6, 2015

Hello!

We have another wonderful anything goes challenge over at the Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends challenge blog.  I decided to try something a little different for me.  Last time I did something different, it was over the top shabby chic, soooo....how about a little CAS for a change?!


This image is Texting Diva from Kenny K.  I thought she was perfect for a "keeping in touch" kind of card.  I cut an alphabet collage background using my Silhouette Cameo.  I wanted it to kind of blend into the background to keep it simple.  I always struggle with these cards.  I never feel like they are finished and always feel like something is missing.  As I write this...I still feel like something is missing!!  I guess CAS just doesn't come naturally to me!

We have three wonderful sponsors for this challenge. (Clicking the picture will take you to each shop.)


Drawn With Character (prize of three images)




Kenny K (prize of three images)




Lemon Shortbread Digi Stamps and Pages (prize of three images)



Be sure to leave them some love on the challenge blog or on their blogs.  Without them, we couldn't do what we do!!

I can't wait to see all of your lovely creations this week!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Silhouette Cameo Alphabet Collage by Loni Leah Designs
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
Stampin' Up! Hello You Thinlits dies





4 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

Amazing card, fantastic colour and design love the simplicity, well done.
~ Denise ~ Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

Leanne said...

Rae Ann, nicely done, awesome background, and the image of course is colored wonderfully. Nicely done!
Cheers,
Leanne DT Sista!

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a great card Rae Ann. I love the alphabet background and the cute image. Super cretion.

Kelly Schelske said...

How fun is this! I love it Rae Ann!