blog template

August 6, 2016

Fairy Thoughts

Hello!  Welcome back to another Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends challenge.  Our challenges are anything goes, so pop into that crafty space and give the challenge a go!


I have used Hidden Fairy from The Stamping Boutique for my project this week.  She was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the Silhouette.  Once I started using the blue markers, I wasn't sure I would find any paper in my stash to match.  Considering my stash, I guess I shouldn't have worried.  I found the perfect color scraps and got a few more out of my scrap basket.  I have been a fan of The Stamping Boutique for many years.  I love the twinkles that Tracey adds to her designs.  You can always tell them a mile away!  I didn't have a flower to match my bold blue, so I colored a white rose with my Copic marker and spritzed it with blending fluid.  And there you have it: a matching rose!

Our sponsors this week have been so wonderfully generous.  Wait until you see the prizes in store for you!  You can click each badge below to do a little shopping and wish list making.


1st prize 2 digital stamps
2nd & 3rd prize 1 digital stamp each
(That's right! Three prizes!)

and


Prize of 2 images (3 if you have used a TSB image)

No time like the present!  Get crafting and get linked up!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Luscious Labels One dies
Spellbinders On the Edge dies
Stampin' Up! Express Yourself stamp set
My Mind's Eye Lush 2 rhinestone
My Mind's Eye Kate & Co button
Lace and flower from my stash




1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

Rae Ann, this is just gorgeous! I love that lace and the image is so beautiful! Great work!

Hugs,
Kelly