blog template

December 14, 2016

Pretty Poinsettias

Hello everyone!  It is my turn on the MoonFlower Blog and I am a bit late.  I somehow forgot that this post was due today.  Some weeks I seem to struggle with the time difference!  Sorry!


This is Gigi Poinsettia and she is available in the shop.  I found this poinsettia paper and I thought it was the perfect backdrop!  I colored Gigi Poinsettia with Copic markers and used the Silhouette Cameo to cut her out.  I used silver Wink of Stella on her lantern so it would have a touch of sparkle.  I kept the embellishments pretty simple since the pattern on the paper was so large.

You need to be sure to pop back in two weeks to see what we have for the new release!  I am sure you will love it.

Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
May Arts ribbon
Michaels dollar bin wooden word and pearls
Doily and flower from my stash

No comments: