blog template

April 20, 2017

Pretty as a Primrose

Welcome back to the Crafty Gals Corner.  If I am posting, that must mean we have a new challenge this week!  The challenge for you is Embellish It!  I know how most of you love your embellies, so let's see them!


This is Primrose from Polkadoodles and she is colored with Copic markers.  I cut her out using the Silhouette Cameo.  I added clear Wink of Stella to her dress for some gorgeous shimmer.  I am sure you can't see it in the picture, but you will have to image it.  

We have two fabby sponsors for you this week.  Click the badges below to check out what's in the shop.

Doctor Digi

Prize of 2 digital images

and


Prize of a $15 gift certficate

I hope you will break out all of your gorgeous embellies and show them off in our challenge!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Gold Labels 4
Doodlebug Design bubblegum posies token
May Arts ribbon
I Am Roses flowers
Michaels dollar bin gems and pearls




No comments: