blog template

July 21, 2017

Wish Big!

Hello Rubbernecker Stamps fans.  It is my day to be featured on the blog and I have this inspiration project for you.


This is Aby and she was colored with Copic markers.  I tried for a sparkly sequined dress, but it didn't go quite the way I imagined it, but she is still adorable anyway.  I fussy cut her and popped her onto a die.  I used the Best Friends Etc set for the sentiment and hand cut the banner.  Her wings and her want have Wink of Stella for just the right touch of shimmer and sparkle.

If you haven't played along in the challenge yet, you really should.  You could win a gift certificate to use in the shop.  You don't have to use a Rubbernecker Stamps product, but if you have some, we would definitely love to see them!

And have you heard?!  Rubbernecker Stamps is having a design team call!  How awesome is that!  You can pop over to the blog and read all about it!  Would love to have you on the team with us. =)

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Labels 42 Decorative Elements dies
I Am Roses flower
Creatology wooden star
Michaels dollar bin pearls
lace from my stash



No comments: