blog template

March 16, 2018

Who Run the World?!

It's my turn on the Rubbernecker Blog.  Time flies when you are having fun, doesn't it!  Or when you have a lot of stuff going on!  I can't believe it is time for a new post already!


For my project this week, I used Daniella, who seems to like to shop until she drops!  I cut her out using her matching die and paired her with a sentiment that seemed perfect to me!  Right Pair of Shoes just seems to fit Daniella!  I used the Rounded Corner Rectangle with Pierce dies to cut out the sentiment and a panel to pop Daniella on.  I wonder what other goodies she has in those bags!

Don't forget to check back for more inspiration from my design teamies.  They always have something gorgeous happening.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
Sewology button
Bead Landing shoe charm
Pebbles gem



No comments: