blog template

August 31, 2018

But First...

Coffee!

In my continuing theme of coffee and using every, single one of the new coffee stamps, I have made another coffee card for my inspiration post over at the Rubbernecker blog.  This sweet guy is Stokes, and he looks like how I feel when people are talking to me before I have had my coffee!


He was colored using Copic markers and fussy cut.  He does have a matching die, but I don't have it in my stash yet.  I will definitely be adding it soon!  The sentiment comes from the Coffee Blanket set and I used one of the Nested Banner Stitch dies to cut it out.  He was mounted on a Nested Oval Small Stitch die and that was matted with a Nest Oval Scallop with Pierce.  I love mixing and matching all of the awesome dies available from Rubbernecker!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Petaloo flower
Stampin Up! Hodgepodge Hardware clip
Ribbon from my stash



No comments: