blog template

March 1, 2019

Bunch of Bears

For my project on the Rubbernecker Stamps Blog, I pulled out a stamp I have had for a while but didn't ever get around to inking up.


This is Bunch of Bears and it was colored using Copic markers.  Thank goodness there are so many varieties of brown!  The stamp was cut out using the matching die and matted with one of the Nested Oval X Stitch dies.  Then I cut out another mat using the Nested Oval Scalloped dies.  It just didn't have enough detail behind the cross stitch die so I used one of the Nested Oval Small Stitch dies and ran it through my Cuttlebug on top of my embossing mat.  It gave the perfect embossed detail!  The sentiment is from the Freehand Border Phrase set.  I stamped just the word "friendship" from one of the stamps onto a banner tag.

Don't forget to share your Rubbernecker Stamps projects in the Facebook group.  We love to see them!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
I am Roses flower
Bo Bunny pearls
Stampin' Up! Crocheted Venetian lace
Stampin' Up! Ribbon (salmon)
Recollections banner tag
Ribbon from my stash (brown)



No comments: