blog template

February 13, 2014

Love You to Pieces

Our challenge at Meljen's Designs this week is to use paper piecing on your project.  If you have never tried this, you need to!  It is a great way to add a pattern to an image.  Just print your image on the patterned paper, cut out the bits you want to use and glue them onto a base image.  Easy peasy!


I used the image Double Scoop Ice Cream.  I love the plaid papers for the ice cream scoops.  I even pieced the whipped cream from a piece of white card stock even though my base image was printed on white card stock.

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Stampin' Up! Merry Winter stamp set
Craftwork Cards card candi
LifeStyle Crafts Nested Ovals
Stampin' Up! Large Oval and Scalloped Oval punches
My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio twine




1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Fun design and colors, Rae Ann. The teal really pops!