blog template

January 29, 2015

Team Spirit! Go Pack!

The new challenge this week at Meljen's Designs is to use your favorite team colors to create a project.  I grew up in Wisconsin and am a die hard Green Bay Packers fan.  So of course my project had to have green and gold.  It seemed like a great color combo for a little spring pick-me-up and this is what I came up with.


The card is even CAS.  That doesn't usually happen!  I used the Little Layered Flowers Sunburst Daisy and Little Layered Flowers Round Leaf.  You can get both of them in the Little Layered Flowers Set that has a bunch of great flowers.  I colored them with Copics and created dimension with foam.  I am going to add a sentiment above the twine, but I am not sure what I will use this card for at the moment.  I will decide and then stamp the sentiment.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Punch Around the Page
Spritz package twine (Target)




No comments: