blog template

September 17, 2015

Happy Fall!

It is the time of year when the air starts to get a little cooler and I couldn't be happier!  Living in the Florida panhandle makes for some very rough summers!  The humidity can be oppressive.  Fall means the humidity here drops and the temps get a tad cooler.  We were actually able to have our windows open for TWO WHOLE DAYS!  The humidity and temperatures went up yesterday, but that's okay.  Fall is definitely on the way.  Our challenge at Creative Knockouts this week is Happy Fall, Y'all.  We want to see some gorgeous fall makes this week!


I love the colors of fall so I pulled them all out to make my card.  I used Beautiful Song For You from our sponsor, Sami Stamps.  The stamp is colored with Copics of course.  I used a Silhouette cut file for the branch and leaves.  I used a few buttons and ribbon to finish off the card.  Got to have ribbons and buttons!!

Sami Stamps is our fabulous sponsor and you could win a $12 gift certificate for the shop!  Click the badge below to be magically transported to a land with adorable digital stamps!

http://samistampsshop.blogspot.ca/

I can't wait to see all of the fabulous fall colors!

Creative Card Crew have a fall challenge this week, so she is going to sing her song over there.

Dream Valley Challenges has a fall challenge going on so she is going to show her fall colors at that challenge.

Our Crafty Corner has an autumn color challenge, and she is going to visit to see the fall colors.




Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
LifeStyle Crafts Nesting Scalloped Circle dies
The Paper Studio button (orange)
ribbon and buttons from my stash



10 comments:

Scrap Shack Designs said...

Great card. I love those colors and I am also so excited for fall :) - DT JEN

Dawn said...

Great card! I love your fall colours & the lovely image!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Great card Rae Ann! I love the colors and the leaves and everything, it's a fabulous fall card!

N-Eva said...

This is such a fun card thanks for sharing with us Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Carole said...

Super card, thanks for playing along with our Autumn colours Challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Tamie said...

A phenomenal fall creation! I love the dies you used and your coloring on this image is awesome.

Your DT Teamie
Tamie

Anonymous said...

Awww, she's such a cutie! What a sweet card, I really want to take a walk now. Okay, it's late right now and dark... but tomorrow! :)

Hugs,

Jessa

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Love your card Rae Ann. The colours are beautiful and I love the ground you created on the image.
Hugs.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, CK DT Sister

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and Autumn leaves--Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner
Carol DT x