blog template

November 14, 2015

Spring Has Sprung?!

Hello everyone.  I am bringing you some MoonFlower Digital Stamps inspiration today.  I decided to use Elf Maiden for this project, and when I looked at her, these were the colors I saw.  I know it isn't spring, but you have to go with the mojo or risk losing it all together!!


I colored Elf Maiden using Copic markers.  I cut her out using the Silhouette Cameo and a file I made from my Spellbinders Label 4 set.  I usually print several stamps on one sheet and having a digital file of the labels set means I don't have to cut the sheet apart to cut out the image I am using.  That allows me to go back and cut the others using the Silhouette as well.

Elf Maiden was one of the gorgeous newsletter freebies you can receive each month just by signing up for the newsletter on the website.  You can find her in the shop now.  If you would like to receive a gorgeous MoonFlower Digital Stamp each month, just pop over to the website and enter your email address in the form.  Be sure to confirm your subscription or you will not actually be signed up for the newsletter.

You can use your freebie to participate in the monthly challenge we have in the MoonFlower Digital Stamps group on Facebook.  You could win your choice of a stamp for free!

I hope you will join us in the group and show us your lovely creations.

Melonheadz Friends has a tic tac toe challenge.  The Elf Maiden has flowers, die cuts, and markers so she is going to visit that challenge.

TIC TAC TOE BOARD FOR November 9

Digi Design Challenge has a tic tac toe challenge.  The Elf Maiden has a gem, is a digi stamp, and has ribbon or lace.  She is going to see all of the other tic tac toe combinations in that challenge.
Tic Tac Toe Board for Nov. 7 Challenge

Star Stampz Challenge has an All About Girls challenge.  The Elf Maiden feels she should go visit all of the girls in that challenge.

Scrapy Land has an anything goes challenge with a brand of die they sell.  Elf Maiden has a Spellbinders die she would like to show off in that challenge.

Little Miss Muffet Challenges has an anything goes challenge.  Elft Maiden will be making a stop in that challenge.


Card measures 5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Gold Labels 4
Studiio 18 rhinestone
My Mind's Eye Kate & Co chipboard banner
Button, flowers, lace and ribbon from my stash




5 comments:

Nancy Hill said...

Very gorgeous card. You did a fantastic job on the coloring. Very well done. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Scrapyland Challenge this week and can't wait to see your next beautiful card with us again. Nancy Hill, Guest Designer

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful card! I love that Elf Maiden and you colored her perfectly! Love the lace and pretty flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #29!

Céline said...

really stunning
thanks for playing with us at di's digi
hugs
céline

Sharla said...

Wow...such a gorgeous image and beautiful coloring! Thank you for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!! :)

Craftdee said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card in the Tic Tac Toe challenge at Di's Digis Challenge Hope to see you in our latest challenge too a>Donna ☺