blog template

January 27, 2016

A Little Cupcake

Welcome back, Crafty Gals Corner fans!  It is time for a new challenge.  This week it is Anything Goes.  I can't believe it has been a week already!  The good news is my crafty space is almost back in order after our move.  I am so happy.  It is so difficult to make a project while digging in this bin and that box to find what you are looking for.


This week I used Cupcake Sprite from Aurora Wings.  I added glass microbeads to the frosting "hair" where there were sprinkles in the image.  I also colored the cupcake wrapper with gold Wink of Stella, but of course trying to capture that sparkle in a picture is nearly impossible!  Trust me!  It shimmers in real life.

Aurora Wings is our sole sponsor this week and you have a chance at a prize of a $15 gift certificate for the store!  I wish I could play along!  Click the badge below to pop over to the shop and look at all of the wonderful images that $15 could buy you!


Let's see all of your crafty makes!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals dies
Martha Stewart glass microbeads
Basic Grey buttons (brown)
Dress it Up button (heart)
Recollections pearls
Flower, lace, button, ribbon from my stash



No comments: