blog template

July 2, 2016

Independence Day!

Hello everyone!  It is time for the new challenge at the Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends.  Since the Fourth of July is a special holiday here in the US, I decided it would be fun to create a card based on the holiday.


I used Edward USA from Bugaboo Stamps for this project.  He was colored with Copics and cut out using the Silhouette Cameo.  I used some Spica pens on the stars and the flag finials for a bit of sparkle.  I loved the idea of the little wooden stars, but I wanted them to match the theme, so I colored them with a Copic marker in matching red and blue tones.

We have two very generous sponsors for this challenge.  You can click each badge to pop over and shop.


Prize of 7 digital stamps

and


Prize of 3 digital stamps

Our challenges are always anything goes, so pop in and play along!

Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Star Circles dies
Stampin' Up! Banner thinlits dies
My Minds Eye Lush gems
Studio Calico wood stars
Recollections enamel dots
Recollections Pearls
Flower from my stash



1 comment:

Tamie said...

I adore that little elephant, your dies, banners and pattern paper is awesome. A rockin' card.

hugs
Tamie DT sister