blog template

January 1, 2017

Happy Anything!

Happy Anything is the theme for this month's challenge at Fabrika Fantasy.  You don't have to use a Fabrika Fantasy stamp, but there is always a special prize given from those who do use one.


I used Happy Chipmunk for my project and even though it wasn't intended, the color combo came out a little masculine.  I guess I can put that in the "for a boy" pile!  The little chipmunk was colored with Copic markers and cut out by hand.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Slang Gang set.

I hope you will come play along with us.  Happy Anything is just about as good as anything goes!

Card measures 4.25' x 5.5"
Spellbinders Decorative Labels One
La La Land Crafts Heart Banner die
Spritz burlap ribbon
Buttons, ribbon, and flower from my stash



1 comment:

Fabrika Fantasy said...

Wonderful card! Thank you, Rae Ann!