blog template

January 4, 2017

Winter Friends

Good morning and welcome back to a new year of challenges at the Crafty Gals Corner.  Things are going to be a touch different this year.  We have split into two teams with one team creating a weekly project and the other creating bi-weekly.  I am in the bi-weekly category so will only bring you a new Crafty Gals project every other week.  I have had to admit that I just can't do it all!  I have tried and it was exhausting.  This was an awesome compromise for me.  The challenge this week is to use something new.  I am sure you all got some crafty haul over the holidays and we want to see you use it!


I used Season's Tweetings from Wink Wink Ink.  I hadn't seen this stamp company yet and I am so in love!  This sweet snowman and his little birdy friend made me smile.  However, his hat had a sprig of holly on it!  Since Christmas has past, I used one of my new snowflake stickers to cover it up!  I also used a new stitched die set from Echo Park.  I have wanted some stitched dies forever and I finally got them!  I guess the snowflake mat would be new too since I created on my Silhouette by welding 6 different snowflake cuts with a circle.  I used some gorgeous glitter cardstock so it has so much sparkle in real life!

We have two fabulous sponsors for you this week.  Click the badges below to shop til you drop!



Doctor Digi
Prize of 2 digital stamps

and

Get your Wink Wink Blinkie!

Prize of a $15 gift certificate.

We want to see your new, fabulous stash, so get it out and get to work!

Card measures 5" x 5"
Jolee's Boutique snowflake stickers
Echo Park Stitched Circle dies
I Am Roses flower
Michaels dollar bin gems
Lace and Ribbon from my stash

No comments: