blog template

July 20, 2018

You are...

Last week was a super busy week for me and then all of a sudden it dawned on me that I had my Rubbernecker Stamps project to do!  It was really late but I managed to pull this project together.


I used Altogether Wonderful for this project.  It is a great, oversized sentiment that can easily be the focal point of a card.  I cut it out using the Nested X Stitch Oval dies.  I cut a mat using the Nested Scalloped Ovals.  Some lace, ribbon, and flowers and it was done!  I really like the way it turned out.

Don't forget to pop in and see us in the Rubbernecker Stamps Fans group on Facebook.  You can share your love of Rubbernecker Stamps and meet other fans as well.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Freckled Fawn enamel dots
I Am Roses flowers
Lace and ribbon from my stash



No comments: