blog template

July 6, 2018

Buy the Shoes!

Wow!  I cannot believe it is my turn over on the Rubbernecker Blog already!  It is our busy time at work and the days are just speeding by!  Maybe that's why I was inspired to make this card!


I used Olivia for my card.  I love ALL of these sweet girls.  She was colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.  I gave her a sparkly dress, bow,  and shoes, because what girl doesn't love a bit of sparkle?!  I paired her with the sentiment, Buy the Shoes.  I have had the half doily sitting on my workspace for ages and I finally found the paper place to use it.  I stamped the sentiment and used the Marquee dies to cut it out.  I cut a second for a mat and dotted white gel pen around the edge for a little added detail.  Not sure how well it shows in the picture though.

If you haven't heard, we have a Rubbernecker Stamps fan group on Facebook.  You can share your Rubbernecker projects, share your Rubbernecker hauls, and participate in a challenge or two.  You never know what will be happening next.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Martha Stewart doily
Simplicity lace
Bead Landing gems
Recollections pearls
I Am Roses flower



1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Rae Ann I just adore the monochromatic soft blue colouring of this and how you fussy cut her. The sentiment is so perfect for this.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}