blog template

February 12, 2019

Yay Dad!

We have another new release for you at Crafty Sentiments.  I have made a project with one of the new release images, No 1 Dad.  You will be able to find him in the shop soon.


I always color first and then look for paper.  This can be a problem sometimes because it can take me a while to find paper I want to use.  Luckily, I found this paper in a stack from DCWV called Weekend Neutrals.  It had exactly the tones I was looking for.  This sweet boy was colored with Copic markers.  How nice of him to bring the newspaper and coffee!

This is also the start of the new challenge.  This week the theme is to add flowers.  I hope you will play along!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Gold Labels 4
Craft Embellishments felt star
Dress It Up! button
American Crafts twine
Ribbon from my stash



No comments: