blog template

April 14, 2020

Tulips

This week at Crafty Sentiments, we have an Anything Goes challenge for you.


I chose Tulips for my project.  It was colored with Copic markers and cut out using a Die-Namics die from My Favorite Things.  I thought pretty spring colors would work well for this!  The sentiment stamp is from DeNami Design.

You have a chance for some great Crafty Sentiments prizes for playing along this week.


Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
My Favorite Things Stitched Scalloped Ovals Die-Namics
Simplicity Lace
The Paper Studio banner tag
I Am Roses flower
American Crafts pearl brad
Michaels dollar bin butterfly
Gems, pearls & ribbon from my stash



1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

I just love this guy, what a fun image, gorgeous coloring and perfect details! Love your work Rae Ann!

Hugs,
Kelly