blog template

March 1, 2011

DeNami Color Challenge

The current challenge at the DeNami Design Blog is to use lime, navy and white to create a card. 




Their awesome design team member, Lisa, came up with this color challenge.  Here is the card I came up with for this challenge.


I stamped the D87 Steam Curl in a pattern on the lime cardstock using a glue pad and used the Lime Sherbet Sparklets Glitter.  I stamped the C72 Chickie w/Flower stamp and framed it using the I56 Medium Double Line Square.  I added a little bit of color by using a Stampin' Up blending pen with Night of Navy and Green Galore ink.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Stampin Up' Scallop Trim border punch


4 comments:

Michele Gross said...

I love it! That's one of my favorite Chickie stamps! Makes me smile every time I see it :) Love those glittery steam curls and your pretty layers :)

Paulina said...

Oh, this is just darling, Rae Ann! I love how you used the glue pad!

Thanks for playing with us in the DeNami challenge!

Lisa Petrella said...

ADORABLE!! I especially love those sparkly steam curls you created and that gorgeous ribbon!!! Thanks for playing along in the DeNami Design Color Challenge!!!

Andrea M said...

Super cuteness!!! Love your use of the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with DeNami Design!