blog template

March 23, 2011

Feeling Dotty!

The challenge this week at Meljen's Design is to use dots on your project.  I knew I wanted to use the image Raggy Puppy because I thought he would look adorable paper pieced with dots!  You can find him at the Whimsy Stamps website.


I embossed the white strip using my Cuttlebug and the Swiss Dots folder.  I used the Teeny Swiss Dot from DeNami Design to stamp the background.  A lace bow and baby charm finish off the card.  A simple card, I know, but my mojo has taken a walk this evening. 

The challenge at Wee Memories this week is Cute and Cuddly so I am entering my card there as well.

Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Crown Circles Nestabilities


3 comments:

Unknown said...

SUPER cute and cuddly! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week.
I love that little dot stamp, it comes in handy for so many things!

Lisa said...

Really love this card! Beautiful! Thanks for joining MelJen's this week:)

Hugs,
Lisa

Anita said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for joining in the Meljen's Designs Challenge.