blog template

March 19, 2014

Let's Hear it for the Girls!

I am so excited by the challenge this week at Meljen's Designs.  The challenge is to create a girly card!  Easy peasy!  I got out all of my favorite embellishments and went to town!


I used Tiger Butterfly and colored it with some soft, girly Copic colors.  Then I layered on flowers, ribbon, trim and gems.  I am not sure it is girly enough!  What do you think?!

I am going to add this to the Blitsy Linky Party happening now.  Fingers crossed for some Blitsy credit!  Love that website!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Martha Stewart doily
LifeStyle Crafts nesting circles
Fancy Pants embroidered trim
flowers, ribbon, gems from my stash




2 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is precious, Rae Ann. Fun colors and floral accents.

Luciana said...

Yes, I found girly enough! Very cute. And that butterfly in these soft colors was lovely.
Hugs