blog template

May 14, 2017

Callas Lilly Faerie

Hello MoonFlower fans!  Rae Ann here bringing you some inspiration using an older MoonFlower image.  I decided to use Callas Lilly Faerie this time.  I bought her before I joined the MoonFlower design team and I thought it was time I colored her up!


One of the hardest things for me is to decide on what colors to use.  I finally decided on the gorgeous teals in the Copic markers and got to work.  I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut her out.  I always color first and then design my card.  Luckily, I had some paper to match!  I used some clear Wink of Stella on her wings.  I think faeries should always have sparkly wings.

You should visit the MoonFlower blog to see what my other teamies have posted lately.  There is some remarkable talent on the team and the projects are gorgeous!

Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals dies
Recollections lace
Recollections flowers (teal)
The Paper Studio enamel dots
Live & Love Crafts berries
I Am roses flower (white)
Ribbon from my stash



No comments: