blog template

May 17, 2017

Love and Flowers

The Crafty Gals Corner has a new challenge starting today.  The challenge is an easy one!  All you have to do is use flowers.  They could be part of the image, an embellishment, or a paper!  Bring on your flowers!


This is Mrs. Luvvy Owl from Digital Delights.  She was colored with Copic markers and I used the Silhouette to cut the oval since I had some other images on my sheet still.  The sentiment is from the Discover Words stamp set from Rubbernecker Stamps.

We have some awesome sponsors for you this week.  You can click on the badges to pop over to each shop.

Digital Delights by Louby Loo

Prize of a $5 gift certificate

and


Grand Prize of $10 gift certificate
2 prizes of one image each
(Yes!  Three prizes!)

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Floral Ovals dies
I Am Roses flowers
Maya Road heart charm
Michaels dollar bin gems
Eyelet lace from my stash






No comments: