blog template

November 9, 2018

Winter Wishes

This week for my feature on the Rubbernecker Stamps blog, I felt like it was time to start pulling out the winter stamps.  I am not quite ready to make Christmas cards just yet!


I used Snowman Skiing and colored it with Copic markers.  I used the matching die to cut it out.  The background paper is from Echo Park's Hello Winter collection available digitally on Snap Click Supply.  The sentiment is from a sentiment pack I have had for ages from Craftwork Cards.  I used the Nested Circle Scallop with Holes die and some gorgeous white glitter cardstock to mat the sentiment.  The background paper is also matted with the glitter cardstock.

Make sure you visit the blog to see what my teammates have made this week.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
The Paper Studio gemstone snowflake





No comments: