blog template

May 25, 2016

A Little Sketchy

For our challenge in the Crafty Gals Corner this week, we have a theme of anything goes.  We always have so many wonderful entries when we have an anything goes challenge!


I used A Little Sketchy - Girl Birthday from Bugaboo Stamps for my card.  I thought she was such a cutie!  And she comes with the sentiment in the speech bubbles and blank speech bubbles as well.  I colored her with Copics and used the Silhouette Cameo to cut her out.  The ribbon actually came from some pajama packaging.  I do love my ribbon, no matter where it comes from!  I used a Copic Spica pen on the heart and the star.  They have such wonderful sparkle to them!

We have two wonderfully generous sponsors this week.  You can find the links below to each shop by clicking the badges.


Prize of 7 digital images

and


Prize of a $12 gift certificate

I hope you will play along!  I know you want to!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Lacy Squares dies
My Mind's Eye Kate & Co chipboard and buttons
Mark Richards crystal sticker
Flower and ribbon from my stash



No comments: