blog template

May 26, 2016

Chillin' Out

It's Thursday so that means it is time for another Creative Knockouts challenge.  This week the theme is anything goes!  I  know how you love them so I expect to see tons of wonderful projects this week.


For my project I used Chillin' Out Maizy from Digital Delights.  I knew I had the perfect paper for this image and luckily I was able to find it!  And it didn't take me all day either!  She was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the Silhouette Cameo.  The die is also a Silhouette cut file from the design store.

Digital Delights is our wonderful sponsor this week.  You can click the badge below to pop over to the shop and have a look at all of the adorable digital stamps on offer.


Prize of a $5 gift certificate

Won't you come play with us?

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Silhouette cut file Nested Scallop Fancy Ovals by Sarah Hurley
The Paper Studio gemstones
Darice ice cream charm
Flowers, ribbon and lace from my stash



2 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

This card is just lovely. I love that cute image and the embellies you added.
Hugs,
Lynn, CK DT Teamie

Kelly Schelske said...

Rae Ann, she is so cute! Love that fun paper too!

Hugs,
Kelly