blog template

May 3, 2016

Everything Is Coming Up Roses

I have some exciting news!  I was asked to be a guest designer for Crafty Sentiments!  To say I was honored was putting it mildly!  I was amazed; floored; flabbergasted; and of course I said yes!  I am excited to have a chance to work with the adorable stamps on offer at the Crafty Sentiments store.  Without further ado, here is my first project for the team!


This is Isobel -Rose Fairy and she is a new release and will be available as a rubber stamp in the shop on Saturday.  I have had this paper for ages and thought it would be a lovely color combo for Isobel.  I am working hard to pare down my many, many scraps and am always happy to use up a large piece like this one (as well as the blue mat!).  She is colored with Copic markers and has a touch of clear Wink of Stella on her wings.

The challenge this week is anything goes, so it is really easy to play along.  You don't have to use a Crafty Sentiments stamp, but we are always happy to see them if you have one.  You get three chances in the main draw as well.  I hope you will play along with us.

The Craftin' Desert Divas have an in the garden linky party.  Isobel is going to go plant a rose in that challenge.

Crafting When We Can has an add flowers challenge.  Isobel loves flowers and is going to visit that challenge.

Pile It On has a garden creatures challenge.  Isobel is going to visit with the rest of the garden creatures in that challenge.

The Ribbon Girl has a card challenge using ribbon (of course!).  So Isobel is going to go look at tall of the gorgeous ribbon in that challenge.

Deep Ocean has a flowers everywhere challenge.  Isobel is going to tend to the flowers in that challenge.

Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals dies
American Crafts Ribbon
Maya Road Vintage Trinkets Butterfly Pin
Buttons Galore Buttons
Freckeld Fawn enamel dots
Charm, heart pin and flower from my stash



4 comments:

Céline said...

welcome on board !!! your card is awesome
hugs
céline

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card and great coloring thanks for sharing!!!

teachdanz said...

I absolutely LOVE everything about this card!! Great job!! Thanks for linking up with the CDD "In the Garden" linky party.
Nicole
CDD dt

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the bright & cheerful colours!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x