blog template

June 14, 2016

Just Dance!

It is my turn to bring a little bit of inspiration to the MoonFlower Blog this week.  I chose Gigi Flap Dancer for my project this week.


Gigi Flap Dancer was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the Silhouette Cameo.  I also wanted a mat for her, so I used the Cameo to cut that as well.  She has a touch of gold Wink of Stella on her hair pin, necklace, and waist pin.  Love all of the sparkle that little pen gives!  The pattern on the black card stock is actually foiled.  It was so hard to get a good picture.  Either there is too much shine or not enough.  There never seems to be a happy medium!  I found the sentiment among all of my Stampin' Up! stamps and thought it was perfect!  This could be a birthday card or just a celebrate a special event card.

You should join us in the MoonFlower Digital Stamps Facebook group.  There are so many talented ladies on the team and in the group.  It is a place to get a ton of inspiration and a sneak peek now and then.  I hope to see you there!

Card measures 5" x 5.5"
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing Folder
The Paper Studio flower (black)
EK Success metallic embellihsments
Stampin' Up! Fabulous Four stamp set
Spellbinders Labels 18
Michael's $1 bin gems
ribbon flowers from my stash

No comments: