blog template

June 28, 2016

The Empress

It is my turn to provide a little inspiration on the MoonFlower Blog.  This week we are using Camellias Empress and I can't believe how different they all are!


I colored Camellias Empress with Copic Markers.  I used this fabulous paper by Tracy Wray.  If you are on Facebook, you can join the Art by Miran group.  Tracy does a new set each month for free!  I took the colors for the image from the paper.  The frame is a Silhouette cut file.

If you have some MoonFlower Digital Stamps you have colored, show them to us in the MoonFlower Facebook group!  We would love to see them.  Even if you haven't colored any, just pop in and say hello.

Did you know MoonFlower Digital Stamps also has a Pinterest board?  Here you can find all kinds of gorgeous MoonFlower inspiration!

Hope to see you in the group soon!

Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Dress It Up buttons
Recollections pearls (orange)
American Crafts pearls (large)
Lace, flower, and ribbon from my stash



No comments: