blog template

June 22, 2016

Sparkle and Shine

Wow!  Wednesday again!  So hard to believe it is here already.  Wednesday means it is time for a new challenge at the Crafty Gals Corner.  This week we challenge you to a little sparkle and shine!


This is Elegant Gown Bride from Lemon Shortbread.  She was printed on Cryogen White paper from Paper Temptress so she has a subtle shimmer.  Unfortunately, it is impossible to photograph, so you will have to take my word for it!  =P  She was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the Silhouette Cameo.  Cryogen White is not a bright white so I used some cream markers to accent the folds in her dress.  I added some shine with a lovely metallic gold paper I have had in my stash for years.  I got it at a stamp convention from a company called The Paper Cut.  They have some wonderful papers and I always visit their booth and spend way more than I should!

We have two lovely sponsors this week.  You can click on the badges below to pop over and do a little shopping.


Prize of 3 digital images

and


Prize of the three digital stamps below.


I hope you will take a little time to sparkle and shine with us!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Gold Labels 4
American Crafts bow
American Crafts pearls (large)
Recollections pearls (small)
The Paper Studio metallic buttons
Bead Gallery heart bead
Mesh and flower from my stash



No comments: