blog template

June 12, 2016

Thinking of You

Welcome back to a new challenge at the Corrosive Challenge.  This month the theme is lots of layers.  We want you to pile them on!


I used Pretty Girl from SLS Lines.  I even layered my embellishments!  Your layers don't have to be extra fancy, they just have to be there. =)  My sentiment has 5 layers, and my image also has 5 counting the background paper.  I colored the image with Copic markers and cut it out using my Silhouette Cameo.  The sentiment is also a Silhouette cut file that was filled and printed instead of being cut.

We have two awesome sponsors for you this month. You can click the badges below to pop over and check out the shops.


and



Let's see all those layers!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Silhouette cut file Thinking of You/Best Day Phrase by Kolette Hall
Simplicity lace
Spellbinders Gold Labels 4
Buttons Galore buttons
Stampin' Up! baker's twine - Wisteria Wonder
Recollections pearls
Wink of Stella - gold




1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and nice coloring!!!