blog template

March 15, 2017

Floating

Hello everyone!  Welcome back to another challenge at the Crafty Gals Corner.  This week the challenge is to use buttons on your project.


I used this sweet image from All Dressed Up called Hot Air Balloons.  It was colored with Copics and I fussy cut it by hand.  I was digging through my stash of papers for another project and came across a pad that had this paper in it.  I just knew it was the perfect backdrop for this image.  I pulled my colors from the paper.

This week we have two fabulous sponsors for you.  Click the badges below to go shopping.


Prize of 2 digital images

and


Prize of 3 digital images

I hope you will play along.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals dies
Basic Grey buttons
The Paper Studio hot air balloon charm
I Am Roses flowers
lace from my stash



No comments: