blog template

March 29, 2017

Friends

Hello everyone!  Crafty Gals Corner has a new challenge starting today and it is anything goes!  We always love to see what you come up with when it is anything goes!


I used Gello Giraffe and Friend from Kitty Bee Designs for my project.  I loved the way he turned out in these colors the last time, so I just had to do it again!  He and his little friend were colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.  The papers are from Carta Bella's It's a Boy collection.  You can find them digitally on Snap Click Design.  Today is One Buck Wednesday!  My favorite day to shop the site!

We have two fabulous and generous sponsors this week.  You can click each badge below to look at all of the awesome images available.


Prize of 3 digital images

and


Prize of 1 digital image

I hope you will play along!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals dies
Stampin' Up! chevron ribbon
Stampin' Up! Sending Love wood heart
Sizzix Banners 2 stamp and die set
Dress It Up! buttons
I Am Roses flowers



No comments: