blog template

March 7, 2017

Isobel

It is time for a new challenge and a new release at Crafty Sentiments.  The theme is anything goes so it will be really easy to play along.


This is Isobel Bunch of Flowers and she is the newest member of the Crafty Sentiments family. Isn't she sweet?! She was colored with Copic markers.  I can see myself using her for so many types of cars.  I made a thank you card, but she would be awesome for a birthday card, get well, thinking of you, friendship...so many things!  She will be available in the shop very soon!

You don't have to use a Crafty Sentiments image or stamp to play along in the challenge, but if you do and you are picked as the random winner, you win extra prizes!  So use them if you've got them!



Card measures 5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Gold Labels 4
Spellbinders Labels 4
I Am Roses flowers
KI Memories charm
Michaels dollar bin gems
Lace and ribbon from my stash





1 comment:

Céline said...

absolutly pretty
hugs
céline