blog template

March 4, 2017

Sweet Annabelle

We are starting a new challenge over at the Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends.  As always, it is anything goes, so it is so easy to play along.


This challenge I chose Sweet Annabelle from our sponsor Conie Fong.  I also used papers from our second sponsor AMB Illustrations.  These papers come from the Shabby Chic Country paper set.  There are some gorgeous florals as well, but I love polka dots and stripes together.  I pulled my Copic colors for the image from the papers and love the bright springy color combo.

Our sponsors for this challenge have some fabulous prizes for you.  Click the badges below to go shopping and to add to your wish list.



Prize of three packs from the store

and


Prize of 3 digital images

I hope you plan to join us for this challenge!

Card measures 5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Floral Ovals dies
I Am Roses flower
Basic Grey buttons
The Paper Studio gemstone flowers
Michaels dollar bin gems and pearls
Eyelet lace from my stash




2 comments:

Tamie said...

Loving the blue that you used on the image and surrounding it. I adore the layout of these fabby papers. Thanks for the inspiration.

marion said...

awesome colouring of the hair and love how you placed her on the card, lots of hugs, Marion