blog template

March 10, 2017

Flying High


This week brings the new challenge and the new release at Sami Stamps.  Sami had some commitments that delayed the release, but it was so worth it!  They are adorable!

No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: drawingNo automatic alt text available.


I decided to use Playing with My Plane for my project.  The theme for this month is blue.  Unfortunately, my worst nightmare came true and I forgot about the theme until my card was half finished!  I did manage to add some blue though.


This cutie was colored with Copic markers and I used my brand new Silhouette Cameo 3 to cut her out.  I was concerned there would be a learning curve, but it was super simple.

You have all month to join in with the challenge.  Just remember to use a Sami Stamps image and, of course, use blue!  If you don't have a Sami Stamps image, just pop over to the shop and check out the current freebie!

Card measures 5.5"x 5"
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals dies
A Muse Studio Landscape dies
Simplicity Lace
Recollections glitter gems (purple)
Michaels dollar bin gems (blue) and wooden word
Flower from my stash



No comments: