blog template

September 14, 2011

Go Team!

The challenge this week at Meljen's Designs is All Things Sporty.  Melissa released two great sports images this week.  You can find them in her new shop.


I struggled a little bit with challenge as I always do when trying to create a more masculine card!  I used the new Little Football Boy image and colored him with Prismacolor pencils blended with baby oil.  I also used the freebie for this week as the sentiment.  I created some yard lines using white cardstock and tried to create the look of grass on the field.  The brown is embossed to try to give it the appearance of the texture of a football.

Card measures 5" x 4.25"
Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles embossing folder
Stampin' Up! Watercolor Minis (background stamp) & Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon
Button-Boxer Scrapbook Productions
ribbon from my stash




1 comment:

Enfys said...

That is a super cute card Rae Ann, love the way you did the background
hugs
Enfys xx