blog template

September 28, 2011

Little Frankie

The challenge this week at Meljen's Designs is a sketch created by design team member, Dianna.



I love Halloween and Meljen's Designs has some amazing Halloween images.  You can find them in the shop here.


I used Little Frankie and colored him with Prismacolor pencils.  I enlarged the bat from the image to make the embellishments.  I also used the Spooky freebie that Melissa gave us recently.  I added google eyes to the "o's" and a rhinestone to the spider in the sentiment.  The background paper is a freebie I downloaded but I have no idea from where!

Card measures 5.5" 4.25"
Spellbinders oval small and scalloped oval small
Stampin' Up! oval and scalloped oval punch
3/4" and 1 1/4" circle punch
ribbon and button from stash



1 comment:

Georgie Horn said...

What a lovely card! Come by my blog for a giveaway!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag-tuesday-and-giveaway_27.html