blog template

September 21, 2011

Paper Piercing

Paper piercing is the theme of the challenge this week at Meljen's Designs.  I can't believe it is Wednesday already!  I have procrastinated until the last possible moment again and am skidding in by the seat of my pants!  Will I never learn?! 


I used Swirly Daisy Pot and colored it with Prismacolor pencils.  Yep...you guessed it!  I blended them with baby oil.  I pierced holes in series of threes around the patterned paper and doodled some lines between each of the groups.  I used my new Spellbinders nesties to frame the image and added some pearls. 

Card measures 5" x 5"
Spellbinders Lacey Squares
pearls-Recollections
ribbon from my stash


3 comments:

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

Very pretty. I love the way you layed out the image. Thank you for playing along with the “Paper Piercing” challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

Jess

Country Mouse said...

Love your sketch! Such a pretty card! Great job with our challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Meljen's Designs.
audrey

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and papers you used.

Thank you for joining our “Paper Piercing” challenge at Meljen’s Designs.