blog template

September 23, 2011

Trick or Treat!

I finally got my card done for the DeNami challenge this month.  The theme for the challenge is:


Look at how adorable those animals are!  And that is just a few...you should hop over to the shop and look at them all!

I love DeNami Designs animals so I had a really hard time choosing which stamps to use.  But as soon as I saw my Trick or Treat Chickies, I knew that was the stamp I had to use.


 I also used the Halloween Stamp Set to create the border, background and sentiment.  I used the Double Circle stamp to create the layer behind the sentiment.  The sentiment is raised with some foam for dimension, but you can't really tell from the picture.

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Lifestyle Crafts nesting scallop circle dies
1" circle punch
Stampin' Up! Whisper White craft ink
ribbon, lace, buttons from my stash


6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Very sweet Halloween card Rae Ann! Love your background and bright colors!

Paulina said...

This is darling, Rae Ann! I love the colors you used on this card. That spider web border at the bottom works so perfectly!

Thanks for joining us in the DeNami challenge!

Emily Keaton said...

Tee, hee!! Isn't this cute? Your trick-or-treating chickies appear to be having a wonderful time. And I love that orange lace! Thanks for playing along with the DeNami Design Animals challenge! ~Emily, September Guest Designer for DeNami Design

Tina M said...

Ohh my how I LOVE this card!! The orange lace really makes it pop and the border...and the chickies...ohhh what's NOT to love :)

Lisa Petrella said...

Totally SPOOKTACULAR!! LOVE all of the different DeNami Halloween images you used!!! And the ruffled orange lace is super fun!!! Thanks for playing along in the DeNami Design Theme Challenge!!!

Andrea M said...

Absolutely AMAZING!! WOW! Thanks so much for playing along with DeNami Design!