blog template

September 4, 2011

Going Nuts at the Playground

This week the challenge at Pike's Playground is Yummy in the Tummy:  use any of Dustin's images that depict a food item.


While I may not find this food item tasty, this little guy certainly does!  It actually feels like fall here today, so I was inspired to use some fall colors.  I am not sure it will last, but I will take it for as long as I can get it.  We posted 100 degrees on Friday!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Lifestyle Crafts nesting circles and scallops
Stampin' Up Little Somethings stamp set
DeNami Design Teeny Swiss Dot
1/16" hole punch
ribbon and ric rac from my stash

4 comments:

Gramma said...

I like this Rae Ann... the ribbon layering is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground" this week.
Hugz,
Gramma

CraftyGirl said...

Very pretty and very fall. I am nuts over your card. ROFLOL. Okay but it is very pretty. I was never good at making bow but yours came out wonderful and I love your color choices.

Craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Ginny said...

fab card Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground" this week

Lani said...

I love that card! What an adorable image and mixed with the fall colors! Awesome job!